- Your personal information is not required to visit PreLeague.com
- Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only when requested and/or required. This includes information collected during account registration for interactive participation on PreLeague.com, support form information, any comments submitted on the site, and any payment information during a checkout process.
- Your IP address is a numeric address assigned to your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider. We automatically collect your IP address as traffic data so that we can send information back to you when requested. This is not used to identify your personal information.
- Referrers are references to the web address you linked from and is automatically passed along by your web browser. We collect referrers your browser sends as part of traffic data. This is not attached to any personally identifiable information.
- System information such as your operating system/platform, and the type of web browser you use. This is not attached to any personally identifiable information.
- Your information is maintained on an industry standard secure web server located in a well protected environment.
- PreLeague only shares personal information to billing companies when you complete payment transactions and for no other purpose. No other information is shared with any other third-party company for any purpose, under any circumstance.
- PreLeague makes every effort to preserve your privacy. Personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
Any uploaded files are publicly accessible unless stated otherwise. If you upload images, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
By default, WordPress does not include a contact form. If you use a contact form plugin, use this subsection to note what personal data is captured when someone submits a contact form, and how long you keep it. For example, you may note that you keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes, but you do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
Cookies & Advertisements
PreLeague.com relies on “cookie” technology to allow you to re-access your registered account profile during a web session. This mechanism is employed solely for your convenience and for no other purpose. To collect general visitor information, we use a third party analytics service, Google Analytics, that creates a cookie in your browser but it does NOT include any personally identifiable information. We use this information to improve functionality and monitor traffic behavior of visitors. If you would like to opt out of our traffic analytics, please see this page.
PreLeague.com takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information, their information is protected both online and off-line. We do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users’ information is restricted in our offices. Only administrators who require information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. In addition, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment, in a locked facility.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that PreLeague is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Rights to your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. If you request to destroy your account’s data you will no longer be able to use the account.